Extracurricular Opportunities at Baker
Our students have a lot of different interests, and Baker strives to be an environment where all those interests can be fully explored.
There’s a lot to do here!
After School Activities
Students and their families are welcome to stick around after school, when Baker feels like a school and community center in one. Between our partnerships with community organizations, teachers and parents volunteering to coach or lead special classes, we have a lot of fun here!
Baker sponsors sports teams for students in 4th through 8th grade including interscholastic basketball, flag football, soccer, and track and field. Teams practice after school and compete against peers from other local schools.
Classes Led by Community Partners
- Yoga Club with Kids HeArt Yoga
- Creative Improv with Mudlark Theater
- Sketch Comedy with Mudlark Theater
- Mudlark Presents! After School Residency Program with a full stage production
- Taekwon-do with Connelly’s Academy
- Test Prep with Educational Endeavours
- Super Soccer Stars Culinary Kids with iCook
- Circus Fun with CircEsteem
- Private Music Lesson with Metzger Music Studio
Classes Led by Baker Teachers
- Art Studio with Ms. Toole
- Jr. Swim Lessons with Mr. Wills
- Coding and Robotics with Ms. Crawford
- Music Technology and Composition with Dr. Courville
- Cup Stacking with Ms. Chase
- Writers Circle with Mr. Andrew
- Private Music Lessons with Dr. Courville