Simple Application Process
Applying online is simple and easy!
Applications for early, first round consideration are due by December 16, 2020 for the 2021-22 school year. Applications will be accepted after the deadline for grade levels in which there are still seats available for the 2021-22 school year.
- Begin the Application Process Here in the Admission e-Portal.
- Build your child’s Admission File in the online Admission e-Portal.
- Use the Admission e-Checklist to guide you in building your child’s admission file in the Admission e-Portal online.
- After uploading the required documents in the Admission e-Portal,
pay the $85 application fee online and submit the application. *The application fee is $85 per family.
- After you have submitted your application and required documents, our Admission Team will review the application and contact you regarding the next step – scheduling the virtual visit for your child.
Our Admission Team is here to assist and guide you through the admission process. We encourage families to apply by the December 16, 2020 deadline for early, first round consideration. You’ll have the best chance of working through the admission process early and getting the admission decision within just a few weeks.
Not Quite Ready to Apply
If you haven’t already, we encourage you to make a few stops on our website before submitting your application: