AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
Baker’s After School Activity Program consists of specific classes and dynamic learning opportunities for students in Preschool through 8th Grade. Students can take up to five after school classes (ASAs) during the school week. There are three sessions of after school programming: Fall, Winter, and Spring. Each session families have the opportunity to register for classes. We encourage families to register as soon as possible, as classes fill up quickly.
2019-2020 ASAs Include:
Classes led by Community Partners:
- Yoga Club with Kids HeArt Yoga
- Creative Improv with Mudlark Theater
- Sketch Comedy with Mudlark Theater
- Mudlark Presents! After School Residency Program with a full stage production
- Taekwon-do with Connelly’s Academy
- Test Prep with Educational Endeavours
- Super Soccer Stars Culinary Kids with iCook
- Circus Fun with CircEsteem
- Private Music Lesson with Metzger Music Studio
Classes led by Baker teachers:
- Garden Club with Ms. Sklare
- Art Studio with Ms. Toole
- Jr. Swim Lessons with Mr. Wills
- Coding and Robotics with Mr. Crawford
- Music Technology and Composition with Dr. Courville
- Cup Stacking with Ms. Chase
- Make it, Play it! Game Development with Mr. Leesch
- Writers Circle with Mr. Andrew
- Private Music Lessons with Dr. Courville
For the current ASA offerings, course descriptions, and registration, click here.
2019-2020 ASA Session Calendar:
If you have any questions about ASA classes or registration, please contact Hannah Bielawski, Enrichment Activities Coordinator.
Don’t know how to register? Click here.